Monday, April 11, 2011

Faux Hawks and Monkeys

Ugh, does your legacy ever start to feel like a chore?  I just can't take all of these sims, and I haven't even gotten the second generation grow up yet.  Well, I made a bit of progress in that area as little Jack aged up today!  He's absolutely adorable.  Apparently, he got the good genes, unlike his masculine-looking sisters.

So far, he has the traits Loves the Outdoors and Easily Impressed.  He likes classical music, french toast and the color spice brown.  With a virtuoso mother and growing up in a brown ship, it's not a big surprised.  He's an Aquarius, which is appropriate for a pirate's son.  Have some adorable pictures!

Jack started off toddler-hood as a skinhead.  He promptly tried to eat himself.  There was an emergency makeover hosted by myself and my hubby, and now Jack's beautiful hair is visible.


Tadaa!


2 comments:

  1. That is my absolute favorite toddle EA hairstyle!! It's so cute, now if EA could only make more cute male toddler hairstyles that would be awesome. :)

    I can't stand when sims want a million babies, it's hard to keep track of everyone when you are writing a legacy or in my case a wishacy. Which is why I am so glad neither of my current sims parents wanted more then one kid. Makes it so much easier to keep track of. lol So I guess my point is I sympathize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, since I'm not doing a wishacy, I have no one to blame except myself. I wanted the story that twins would bring, so Jackie-boy had some last minute fertility treatment. And then he attained high enough career status that his offspring would get the hidden firefighter traits (or whatever they are... I haven't actually checked little Jack to see what he got), and I wanted his heir to have that so I forced ANOTHER baby... Ugh... why wasn't I satisfied with twins for the heir and backup? And no more maids, no matter how cute! At least, not unless I don't have to control them. I was thinking a wishacy sounded awesome until you mentioned that they can wish for more babies... and you have to accept it. Nooo! No more babies!!!

    ReplyDelete